sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010

For my foreign visitors



Hello! I was born in Faro, Algarve-Portugal, on the July 31st.
My interest for art arose very early in my life. It came as as surprise on my family and friends, and they have asked me: why this area? They never understood my deep conection to arts. In school my academic studies are centered around art. There comes a moment in our lives that we have to choose and undoubtedly, i chose art. And it is thanks to the help of a few very talented and influential persons, that I've managed  to reach this far. I have still a lot to learn, to see, and to feel. I'm still a novice in art area, but with  hard work I'll keep improving.I just started to make show my work publicly, and this blog was created as another tool to diffuse my work.
I will through this blog, talk about myself, my inspirations and my art.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário